Today we deployed a first version of the new graph in architecture view.
- Ability to hover a node and highlight connected edges.
- Support for (very) large graphs.
- Search within names and resource type.
- Metrics tooltip showing status (Good, Bad, No-Events), Events per second/minute, average latency and error rate. We mark a node as error if error rate is greater than 0.05% threshold.
- Highlight error edges and nodes in red.
- Node image will be larger based on number of invocations.
- Edge will be thicker based on number of invocations.
- Zoom-in/out the graph. Edges/Nodes labels will show when zooming in.
More features are soon to come, including single node mode when clicking on a node, new graph integration in transaction graph view and more.
We'll love your feedback!
Thanks, Epsagon team.